School Nurse - Online, Work from Home
Minneapolis, MN | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time School Nurse to provide services for charter school students through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but a Minnesota license and school certification are required.
School Nurse Days/Hours Needed: Up to 10-20 hours per week
School Nurse Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed School Nurse in the state of Minnesota
- Must be school certified in the state of Minnesota
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Nurse Responsibilities Include:
- Consult with the Case Manager in reviewing records and/or drafting appropriate services and/or accommodations
- Participating in the IEP Team for students with more significant health needs
- Drafting a Health Plan for students with more significant needs
- Conducting a medical review of records and providing input to the school psychologist for Evaluation and Eligibility
- Perhaps some IEP Goals and/or services such as consulting with teachers, parent or student on an agreed-upon schedule
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.