School Counselor (COU) - Hybrid In-Person and Online
Lawton, OK | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time School Counselor (COU) to provide both in-person and online services for K-12 students in a charter school. Interested candidates must be certified through the Oklahoma Department of Education. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, continuing into the 2021/2022 school year.
School Counselor (COU) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday / 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
School Counselor (COU) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- School Certification in the state of Oklahoma
- Licensure in the state of Oklahoma
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Counselor (COU) Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.