SLP - Full Time - ESY into 2018/19 School Year
Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide full-time therapy services to an autistic population. This position is for a maternity leave coverage, from July 1st to October 15th.
Job Type: Contract
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional therapy services in compliance with students’ IEPs
- Consider and address social, emotional and academic concerns of students
- Collaborate with school personnel and families
- Conduct evaluations and re-evaluations with appropriate testing materials
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Monitor progress and write comprehensive reports
- Adhere to schools’ policies and procedures
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure/certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) / Speech-Language Specialist (SLS) in New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Upon receipt of your resume, we will contact you to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.