Reading Specialist (REA)
Fort Washington, PA
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Reading Specialist (REA) to provide services for private school students in grades 6-12. This position is for the 2019/2020 school year.
Reading Specialist (REA) Days/Hours Needed: 8:00 am-3:00 pm Monday through Friday
Reading Specialist (REA) Qualifications :
- Must be School Certified in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Reading Specialist (REA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating student outcomes through informal and formative assessments
- Effectively and consistently communicating and interacting with students
- Developing and selecting instructional plans and materials to meet student needs
- Maintaining appropriate records and following required procedures and practices
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.