Reading Specialist (REA) - Online
Mount Holly, NJ | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Reading Specialist (REA) to provide online services for four public school students. This position is for the 2020/2021 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, however, a NJ school certification along with experience using the Sonday System or Wilson Reading System are required.
Reading Specialist (REA) Days/Hours Needed: 6-10 hours per week
Reading Specialist (REA Salary Range: $40-$50 per hour
Reading Specialist (REA)Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Must be familiar with Wilson Reading System or Sonday System
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Reading Specialist (REA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating student outcomes through informal and formative assessments
- Effectively and consistently communicating and interacting with students
- Developing and selecting instructional plans and materials to meet student needs
- Maintaining appropriate records and following required procedures and practices
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.