Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Orland Park, IL
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a school-based Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to provide services for students in several public schools. A full-time caseload is desirable along with school-based experience, however, pediatric experience will be considered. The position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year. Interviews are currently being conducted with an immediate start date.
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Days/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting the PT in the evaluation of students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Assisting the PT in providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.