Physical Therapist - Full or Part-Time
Mechanicsville, MD US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Physical Therapist to provide in-person services for K-12 public school students with mixed disabilities. This position is for the 2022/2023 school year.
Physical Therapist Days/Hours:
- Full-Time: 5 days/ 37.5 hours per week
- Part-Time: 3 days/ 15-20 hours per week
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Maryland
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.