Physical Therapist - Full Time or Part-Time
Washington, DC US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Physical Therapist experienced with autistic and multiple disability populations to provide push-in/out services for charter school students. This position is for the 2023/2024 school year.
Physical Therapist Hours Needed: 15-20 hours per week
Physical Therapist Salary Range: $60 per hour
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing students’ academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Providing push-in support in classrooms
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implement IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required
- Attending school team or IEP meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.