Physical Therapist - Full-Time or Part Time
Shrewsbury, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full-time or part-time Physical Therapists with pediatric experience to provide services for a pediatric outpatient therapy clinic. These are permanent positions that include competitive salaries and benefits packages.
Physical Therapist Salary Range: $70-$80 per hour
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
Physical Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing students’ academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required
- Attending school team or IEP meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.