Physical Therapist - Full-Time or Part-Time - Several Openings
Philadelphia, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking several Physical Therapists to provide in-person services for K-12 charter school students. These positions are for the remainder of the 2022/2023 and the 2023/2024 school years.
Physical Therapist Salary Range: $57-$60 per hour
Physical Therapist Hours: 10-20 hours/ per week minimum
Physical Therapist Qualifications
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing students' academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
- Attending a school team or IEP meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.