Physical Therapist - Full-Time
Marion, OH US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to provide in-person F2F services for several public school students that need weekly sessions at a virtual academy in Ohio. There are also 2 students that need virtual services and 1 student that needs services once per month/one evaluation completed in the Columbus area. These combined will create close to a full-time position. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Physical Therapist Salary Range: $60 per hour
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- State licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Ohio
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Attending ARD meetings
- Acting as consult services for students and staff
- Evaluating eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.