Physical Therapist (PT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking both full and part-time Physical Therapists (PTs) to provide services to public and charter school students of various age groups and disabilities. These positions are for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
Physical Therapist (PT) Days/Hours Needed: 3 hours per week
Physical Therapist (PT): $55-60/hr per hour
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing students’ academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implement IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.