Physical Therapist (PT)
Richland Center, WI
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide services for early childhood to high school students in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Physical Therapist (PT)Days/Hours Needed: 1-2 days per week
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of Wisconsin
- Must be School Certified in the state of Wisconsin
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services.
- Enhancing students’ academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies.
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services.
- Preparing Evaluation Reports.
- Developing and implement IEPs and 504 Plans.
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
- Attending school team or IEP meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.