Physical Therapist (PT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a school-based Physical Therapist (PT) to provide part-time services for one student in the home, or a mutually agreed upon location. The student can be seen outside of standard school hours and the position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
Physical Therapist (PT) Days/Hours Needed: 1 hour per week
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT)in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities May Include:
• Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for special education services in the areas of PT disorders and impairments
• Enhancing students’ academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies.
• Diagnosing disorders and provides appropriate therapeutic services.
• Preparing Evaluation Reports.
• Developing and implement IEPs and 504 Plans.
• Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.