Physical Therapist (PT)
Hoffman Estates, IL
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking two School-based Physical Therapists (PTs) to provide part-time services for students in public schools in both Hoffman Estates and Elk Grove. These positions are for the extended school year (ESY) June 10th through July 16th and interviews are currently being conducted.
Physical Therapist (PT) Days/Hours Needed: 8:15 am - 11:45 am /16 hours per week
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing students' academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implement IEP's and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required
- Attending school team or IEP meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.