Physical Therapist (PT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide extended school year (ESY) services for special needs students in grades K-12. This position is in a public school setting and is expected to start July 15 through August 16th.
Physical Therapist (PT) Days/Hours Needed: Up to 37.5 hours per week /8:00 am-3:00 pm
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of New Jersey
- Must be school certified in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing students’ academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implement IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required
- Attending school team or IEP meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.