Physical Therapist (PT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide in-person services for public school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year. Flexible scheduling along with an excellent hourly rate. This is an immediate need.
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of Florida
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities Include:
- Review overall student life
- Conduct evaluations and ongoing services
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.