Physical Therapist (PT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide supervision for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. The caseload will be approximately 22 public school students ranging from head start through 6th-grade.
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of Wisconsin
- Must be School Certified in the state of Wisconsin
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities Include:
- Managing all evaluations and IEP Meetings
- Managing the Physical Therapist Assistant
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.