Physical Therapist (PT) - Online, Work from Home
Indianapolis, IN | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide services for public school students through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but an Indiana license is required.
Physical Therapist (PT) Days/Hours Needed: 8 hours per week
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of Indiana
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implement IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.