Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a school-based Personal Care Assistant (PCA) to provide 1:1 services for students in a charter school. Interested candidates must have restraint training from CPI, open availability.
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Responsibilities May Include:
• Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the student outside of the education stakeholders.
• Assist the student with a variety of personal care activities such as, but not limited to: toileting and mobility.
• Assist the student with participation in class and other school activities in accordance with the IEP.
• Accept directives/instructions from the Special Education/General Education Teachers, Related Service Providers, and Administration.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.