Personal Care Assistant (PCA) /TSS -Full school year
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Personal Care Assistant (PCA) or Therapeutic Staff Support to provide special education services for a 9th-grade student for the entire 2019/2020 school year. Based on the family's request a male PCA/TSS is preferred.
Personal Care Assistant (PCA)/TSS Days/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours per week / 7:00 am -3:45 pm (one or two half-day per month with a 12:00 pm end time)
Personal Care Assistant (PCA)/TSS Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Personal Care Assistant (PCA)/TSS Responsibilities Include:
• Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the student outside of the education stakeholders.
• Escort, observe, and assist the student to/from all necessary locations in the school building and on field trips and/or out of building instruction.
• Assist the student with a variety of personal care activities such as, but not limited to: toileting and mobility.
• Assist the student with participation in class and other school activities in accordance with the IEP.
• Accept directives/instructions from the Special Education/General Education Teachers, Related Service Providers, and Administration.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.