Pediatric Physical Therapist for School - Full-Time
Bridgeton, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist to provide in-person services. This position is for an immediate start, continuing through the current school year.
Physical Therapist Salary Range: $60-$70 per hour
Physical Therapist Qualifications
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of New Jersey
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing students' academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
- Attending a school team or IEP meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.