Pediatric Physical Therapist - Part-Time-Travel Pay Included
Reading, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a Pediatric Physical Therapist to provide in-person services for public school students. Scheduling is flexible during the school day (Monday - Friday/8:30 AM - 3:00 PM.) Therapy is needed 2-4 hours per week and includes travel pay. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Physical Therapist Salary Range: $60-$62 per hour
Physical Therapist Days/Hours Needed: 2-4 hours per week during school hours (travel pay included)--Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:00pm
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating students to determine eligibility and need for physical therapy services
- Enhancing students’ academic abilities by using a variety of techniques and/or therapeutic intervention strategies
- Providing appropriate therapeutic services
- Preparing Evaluation Reports
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
- Attending school team or IEP meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, pre to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.