Pediatric Physical Therapist - Part-Time
Howell, MI US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a Physical Therapist to provide in-person services for a public school student. The student needs 3 consults per year and weekly in-person observation during recess, specials, and the classroom environment. Physical Therapist will provide feedback and ideas, along with comprehensive recommendations. This position is for the remainder of the current school year.
Physical Therapist Days/Hours Needed: Flexible schedule: 5-15 hours per week based on hours PT feels is necessary to perform the weekly observations
Physical Therapist Salary Range: $57-$60 per hour
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Michigan
- School Certification in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require physical therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.