Behavior Therapist (BT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full-time Behavioral Therapists (BTs) to provide in-home one on one services for a non-verbal 3rd-grade charter school student. These positions are for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Behavioral Therapist(BT) Days/Hours Needed: 30 hours per week
Behavioral Therapist(BT) Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Indiana
- Teaching license in the state of Indiana
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Behavioral Therapist(BT)Responsibilities May Include:
- Implement behavior support plans under the direction of a behavior analyst
- Teach the children to acquire language, academic, self-help, and social skills as stated in the child's individual treatment plan
- Complete daily paperwork and data collection notes in a detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner
- Function as an active member of the treatment team
- Consistently implement behavior plans to reduce a child's socially inappropriate behavior and promote appropriate social behaviors.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.