Paraprofessional - 1:1 Aide
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time paraprofessional aide to provide 1:1 services in-the-home and an education center for high school students in a charter school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Paraprofessional Aide Days/Hours Needed: 30 hours per week / 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Paraprofessional Aide Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Indiana
- Teaching license in the state of Indiana
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Paraprofessional Aide Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting with lesson plan throughout the school day
- Assisting students with work assignments
- Availability to attend class with students on a daily basis
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.