Orientation & Mobility Specialist
Chicago Heights, IL
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Orientation and Mobility (O&M), specialist, to provide services for a public school in the Chicago Heights area. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year. Priority will be given to an Orientation and Mobility (O&M) specialist who is also a TVI. Excellent compensation available!
Job Type: Contract
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Requirements:
- Orientation and Mobility dual certification is preferred
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired preferred
- School certification PEL is required
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.