Orientation & Mobility Specialist
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) to provide part-time services for a 14-year old student in the home, or a mutually agreed upon neutral location. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year, and continuing into the 2019/2020 school year.
Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) Days/Hours Needed: 5 hours per week
Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) Qualification(s):
- Must be licensed as an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) in the state of Ohio
- Must be School Certified in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) Responsibilities May Include:
Teach all aspects of O&M training, including but not limited to:
- Concept development
- Low vision skills
- Orientation skills
- Alternative mobility devices
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.