Orientation & Mobility Specialist (O&M)
Mount Vernon, OH
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Orientation and Mobility Specialist (O&M) to provide in-the-home services for charter school students for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Orientation & Mobility Specialist (O&M Days/Hours Needed: 4 hours for the remainder of the current school year
Orientation & Mobility Specialist (O&M) Qualifications:
- Must have an Orientation and Mobility instructor license
- Must be School Certified in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Orientation & Mobility Specialist (O&M)Responsibilities May Include:
- Assess and determine student eligibility for services
- Develop plans for services for students
- Participate with the multidisciplinary team to develop IEPs
- Obtain resources to ensure students have access to educational materials in the appropriate media
- Act as an interpreter to all members of the school community by communicating the implications of visual impairment
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.