Occupational Therapist or COTA - Full-Time or Part-Time
Columbia, MD US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full or part-time Occupational Therapist or COTA to provide in-person services for K-5th grade elementary public school students who have autism and non-verbal disabilities in Life Skills and ASL classrooms. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Salary Range: $55-$60 per hour
Hours Needed: Full-time (35 hours per week) or Part-Time (under 20 hours per week.) Flexible schedules with any availability.
- Must have 1-3 years of school-based experience
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Maryland only
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.