Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to provide in-home services for two students in a charter school. Both students are in 8th-grade and will require 1-2 hours of service per week. Travel will be compensated and the position is for the 2019/2020 school year.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Days/Hours Needed: 2-3 hours per week
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as an Occupational Therapist Asistant (COTA) in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.