Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time or part-time Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to provide services for students with severe cognitive disabilities. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year. Full-time availability preferred. Excellent compensation.
Some of the student's disabilities include:
- Hearing/visual impairments
- Physical/health impairments
- Communication disorders
- Sensory and/or behavioral impairments
Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Qualifications:
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.