Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) - Full School Year
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to provide services for public school students for the 2019/2020 school year.
Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist Assistant in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Adapting school and classroom environment, tools and materials under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist.
- Assisting Occupational Therapist with assessing students' fine motor, and development skills (e.g. oral motor, sensory integration, motor planning, developmental function, activities of daily living, fine motor function postural tone, etc.)
- Implementing therapeutic activities and instructs students, teachers, parents, and other involved persons.
- Maintaining files and/or records in cooperation with the Occupational Therapist (e.g. progress reports, activity logs, etc.)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.