Occupational Therapist - Part-Time
Primos, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to provide in-person services for public school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year.
Occupational Therapist Days/Hours Needed: 2 days/15 hours per week
Occupational Therapist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs)
- Attending appropriate IEP meetings
- Consulting with school staff for any sensory recommendations/support
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.