Occupational Therapist / Occupational Therapy Assistant - Full-Time - Services and Evaluations
Northampton, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking an Occupational Therapist and Occupational Therapy Assistant to provide in-person services and evaluations for K-12 public school students. The Occupational Therapist will provide supervision for COTAs. These positions are for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year and the 2023/2024 school year.
Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapy Assistant Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.