Occupational Therapist - Full or Part-Time
Glendale, AZ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking multiple Occupational Therapists to provide in-person services for private and charter school students. Multiple positions are open, and training for these positions will begin in early August in preparation for the 2022/2023 school year.
Occupational Therapist Days/Hours: Starting as part-time (10-15 hours/ week) and may grow to be full-time through case building.
Occupational Therapist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Arizona
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.