Occupational Therapist - Full-Time or Part-Time
Washington, DC US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking an Occupational Therapist experienced with autistic and multiple disability populations to provide push-in/out services for charter school students. Services can be provided individually or in groups. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Occupational Therapist Days/Hours Needed:
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Part-Time: 15-20 hours per week
Occupational Therapist Salary Range: $60 per hour
Occupational Therapist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.