Occupational Therapist - Full-Time or Part-Time
Baltimore, MD US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking several Occupational Therapists to provide in-person services for Pre-K-5th-grade public school students with Autism, specific language impairments, and/or emotional disabilities. The caseload for these positions is 30+ students, with compensatory time added. These positions are for the remainder of the current school year.
Occupational Therapist Salary Range: $60 per hour
Occupational Therapist Hours Needed: Full or Part-Time (minimum 15-20 hours)
Occupational Therapist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Maryland
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.