Occupational Therapist - Full-Time
Drexel Hill, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to provide in-person services for a caseload of K-8 public school students. This full-time contracting opportunity is for the 2023/2024 school year.
Occupational Therapist Salary Range: $50 - $54 per hour
Occupational Therapist Hours Needed: Monday - Friday / 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Occupational Therapist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- School-based experience
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.