Occupational Therapist (OT) or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Part-Time
Philadelphia, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist (OT) or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to provide in-person services 2-3 days per week for a small caseload of K-8th grade charter school students. This position is for the 2023/2024 school year.
Occupational Therapist/ Occupational Therapy Assistant Salary Range: $35 - $55 per hour
Occupational Therapist/ Occupational Therapy Assistant Hours Needed: Flexible scheduling from Monday - Friday / 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Occupational Therapist/ Occupational Therapy Assistant Qualification(s):
- School-based experience
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.