Occupational Therapist (OT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide services for students in a charter school. The caseload will be for 3rd-8th-grade students with mild disabilities and is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Days/Hours Needed: 30 hours per week
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state of Delaware
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.