Occupational Therapist (OT)
San Antonio, TX
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several Occupational Therapists (OT's) to provide services for students through our partner schools throughout San Antonio, TX. These positions are for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year, continuing into the 2019/2020 school year.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Days/Hours Needed: Full-time and Part-time hours
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state of Texas
- Must be school certified in the state of Texas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing targeted, evidence-based therapeutic intervention to facilitate student participation and occupational performance within the school environment.
- Consulting with the school-based team to achieve student outcomes.
- Adapting and modifying the environment to meet individual needs.
- Monitoring and reassessing the effects of occupational therapy intervention and the need to continue, modify, or discontinue intervention.
- Documenting occupational therapy services to ensure accountability of service provision.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.