Occupational Therapist (OT)
Round Rock, TX
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking either a full or part-time school-based Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide services for public school students. The caseload is a 50/50 split between evaluations and treatments and will be determined based on the candidate's preference and location. The position will offer a great support system including 11 other OTs. This position is for the 2020/2021 school year.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Salary Range: 48-50/hr
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Texas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.