Occupational Therapist (OT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide services for Pre-K -high school students in a public school for maternity leave coverage starting January 6th through May 23, 2020. This position will consist of 65 students covering 6 schools, only one school per day.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Indiana
- School Certification in the state of Indiana
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.