Occupational Therapist (OT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide services for students with developmental disabilities who are in need of emotional and behavioral support. This position will be part-time for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year and the extended school year (ESY) and will be full-time for the 2019/2020 school year.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Maryland
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.