Occupational Therapist (OT)
Elkton, MD | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full-time Occupational Therapists (OTs) to provide services for public school students through our online telepractice platform,TheraWeb, for the 2019/2020 school year. In these roles, you can work from anywhere, but a Maryland license and school certification are required. Whether you are available a few hours or a few days a week; we can work with you to accommodate your availability. Getting started is easy! All you need is a computer, web camera, headset, and high-speed internet.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Maryland
- School Certification in the state of Maryland
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities Include:
- Assists with the implementation of collaborative activities with other professionals
- Assists other professionals in supporting students’ communication needs
- Maintains current and accurate data collection regarding student performance and attendance
- Maintains effective parent/school communication
- Prepares and distributes progress notes at the end of the session
- Performs other duties as assigned
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.