Occupational Therapist (OT)
Therapy Source is currently seeking several Occupational Therapists (OTs) to provide full-time services for public school students ages 3 to 21. K-12 experience is preferred.
These positions are for the 2018/19 school year.
As an Occupational Therapist in this role, you will:
- Collaborate with school personnel to identify suspected disabilities
- Conduct evaluations
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Assist in IEP process
- Oversee the preparation of reports and records
- Prioritize and construct therapy schedules
- Help parents and students to understand therapy goals, and how they relate to educational program
- Devise and adapt equipment to facilitate therapy outcomes
- Exercise students to increase strength, dexterity, coordination and endurance skills
- Help students learn how to use personal assistive devices
- Assist with the inspection and routine care of equipment
- Evaluate and document therapy progress, and share information with a team as needed to support educational goals and/or behavior goals
- Provide OT in-service programs as directed
- Comply with Medicaid billing requirements
Job Type: Contract
Occupational Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Ohio
- Ohio Department of Education Certificate in Occupational Therapy
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.