Occupational Therapist (OT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full or part-time Occupational Therapists (OTs) to provide services for public school students in grades K-12. Preference will be given to those candidates that are familiar with Medical Access Billing, IEPs and working with children who have multiple disabilities. These positions are for the 2019/2020 school year. There is flexibility in scheduling.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday / 2-5 day per week / 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.