Occupational Therapist (OT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking both full and part-time Occupational Therapists (OTs) to provide in-person services for students in a public school. These positions are for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, the extended school year (ESY), and the 2021/2022 school year.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Massachusetts
- School Certification in the state of Massachusetts
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.