Occupational Therapist (OT)
Arlington Heights, IL
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide services for charter school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Days/Hours Needed: 1-2 days per week
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing targeted, evidence-based therapeutic intervention to facilitate student participation and occupational performance within the school environment.
- Consulting with the school-based team to achieve student outcomes.
- Adapting and modifies the environment to meet individual needs.
- Monitoring and reassess the effects of occupational therapy intervention and the need to continue, modify, or discontinue intervention.
- Documenting occupational therapy services to ensure accountability of service provision.
- Collecting data pertaining to goal achievement
- Attending IEP and school team meetings as necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.